Application Form - next deadline 29 February. Subsequent deadlines: 31 March, 30 April and 31 May 2016.
Sportivate is a funding stream aimed at community orientated organisations to attract and sustain 14-25 year olds in sport/physical activity.
You must use youth participation insights to develop activities young people want to be part of:
- Sport England's Youth Insight Pack - national insight into young people's behaviour and gives guidance on designing activities for teenagers and young adults
- Sport England's Helping Women and Girls to Get Active Practical Guide - advice, suggestions, hints and tips attract women and girls to your activities
- Sport England Club Matters - offers club improvement tools to help you attract new members. Online learning in marketing, governance and finance
- Sportivate Insight Report for Surrey & Mapping Report for Surrey - local impact of Sportivate to date and makes countywide and borough/district recommendations
- The Sportivate Qualitative Report for Surrey - a valuable insight into young people's experiences of taking part in Sportivate sessions across Surrey and gives recommendations of how delivery of activities can be improved
Call: 01483 518943